Theres nothing I love more than cupcakes. These moist and delicious. Topped with vanilla frosting and a hint of snowflakes.
My daughter is obsessed with sprinkles! she dreams of them day and night and would eat them on anything.. of course I don’t let her.. but once in a while I make these cupcakes with snowflake sprinkles and she adores them.
The sprinkles are from cake-mate “sequins snowflakes”. You can find them in your local supermarket.
Fluffy Snowflake Cupcakes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon snowflakes
- I/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon snowflakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line 12 cupcake pan with paper liners
- Mix the butter and sugar until nice and fluffy for about 2 minutes, add eggs one at a time and continue mixing. Add vanilla, milk and flour and continue mixing for another minutes.
- pour batter into cupcake molds about ⅓ full.
- Bake until golden brown for 18-22 minutes.
- Set aside and let the cupcakes cool for about 10 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer beat the butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the lemon juice.
- Spread on the cupcakes and sprinkle the snowflakes