Healthy and flavorful. Oven roasted chicken breasts and rainbow veggies are tender & juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
This is a long time favorite recipe of mine and I can’t believe I haven’t shared it yet. It’s a “one pan” type of dish where you basically place everything in the pan and bake. Minutes later, a hearty and delicious dinner platter is ready. The reason this dish cooks so quickly is because of the chicken is cut into small bite size pieces and the oven temperature. The results are charred veggies and juicy chicken.
This is great when you are hungry but lazy and are on the edge of calling take out. Instead, pop these healthy veggies and chicken in the oven and I assure you, they will be ready before the takeout is supposed to arrive. Plus, they are 1000x healthier and tastier. Serve these veggies with a side of rice, quinoa, or bread.
To being, chop the veggies and chicken and place on a small baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper,Italiann seasoning, and paprika. Gently combine and bake for 15 minutes. See the video below for more details!
15 Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Veggies (One Pan)
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.