Wonton wrappers filled with cream cheese and southwestern veggies and baked to perfection.
These tiny bites are so happening. They are crispy and delicious and filled with a zesty southwestern cream cheese filling then topped with more cheese and baked to perfection. If you’ve ever baked wonton wrappers then you know how amazing they are baked! They baked cup shape makes eating and serving these yummy cups super easy. To make these southwestern cups simply combine cream cheese, black beans, corn, diced jalapeno, cilantro, and spices. Fill 24 muffin cups with wonton wrappers (tortillas can be used as well) and fill with the mixture then top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crispy.
Southwestern Cream Cheese Cups
- 8 oz cream cheese (or 1 cup), at room temp
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 24 wonton wrappers (or small tortillas)
- ½ cup shredded cheese (mexican, cheddar or mozzarella)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees F. Grease 2 standard size muffin pans (total 24 cups) with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, black beans, corn, taco seasoning and salt.
- Line the muffin tins with the wonton wrappers or small tortillas. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly into muffin tins. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and cheese is bubbly.