Quick, simple and delicious. This honey garlic shrimp and broccoli is made using only 6 ingredients and is ready in under 10 minutes. This is honey garlic shrimp is one of my favorite Asian dishes to make because it’s super easy to put together in and is ready in no time. Serve it on sticky white rice or with a side of noodles. If you’re on a low-carb diet, try serving it with a side of veggies, spiralized zucchini noodles, or cauliflower rice. The shrimp is cooked in a sticky honey garlic sauce that is out of this world.
This yummy sauce is made with garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce. It’s simple and pretty easy to balance the sweetness and saltness. It can also be used on chicken, beef, or fish. The shrimp can be marinated in the marinade for up to 24 hours in advance or as soon as a few minutes. Since shrimp cooks very quickly, be sure to heat up the pan until it’s very hot so the shrimp can sear nicely on the outside.
Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp and BroccoliPrint Pin Rate
- 1 lb. shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon oil
For the Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Place broccoli florets in a small bowl, fill with a few teaspoons of water and steam in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it into half. Marinate the shrimp with one half of the sauce for 5-10 minutes (or up to 24 hours).
- Heat a heavy-duty skillet to high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan then add the marinated shrimp. Sear them on both sides in batches of 2 until browned, about 1 minute per side. Add the broccoli to the pan, drizzle with remaining sauce, and mix well to combine.