I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
These baked southwestern chicken and cheese rolls are super easy to make and are sure to please the entire family. I baked a batch of these yesterday and by the time they eventually made it to the table my daughter and I had finished more then half of them because They are so good and packed with tons of flavor.
After seeing Kraft FreshTake varieties in Walmart the other day, I knew it had to be good so I grabbed a few boxes. They are perfect if you are working or going to school and do not have enough time or ingredients because everything comes flavored and all you have to do is add your meat. During the month of April there will be a printable coupon good for $1 Off Fresh Chicken When You Buy Fresh Take here.
All you need to make these chicken rolls is 3 cups of leftover or rotisserie chicken, and 10-12 small flour tortillas, and a box of Kraft fresh take southwest three cheese which is already pre-spiced. All need to do is mix the mixture with the chicken, roll it up in the tortillas and bake for 10-15 minutes. No oil needed!
I also made chunky guacamole with these chicken rolls because the flavors are amazing together. I’ve also included the recipe for the guacamole below, it’s not mandatory but it sure does taste good together!
3 Ingredient Baked Southwestern Chicken and Cheese RollsPrint Rate
- 1 box of Kraft Fresh Take southwest three cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 10 small flour tortillas
- Chunky Guacamole
- 1 firm-ripe avocado diced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato optional
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Chicken rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the chicken with the Kraft 3 cheese mixture. Scoop about 1/3 cup of the chicken and cheese mixture into a tortilla and tightly roll up the tortilla, and then place it seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat the filling and rolling process with the remaining tortillas. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden in color.
- Chunky Guacamole
- While the chicken rolls are baking, chop all the ingredients and gently mix together. Place in a small bowl and serve alongside the chicken rolls.