Simply, healthy, and easy roasted veggies featuring all of Autumn’s colors and flavors.
Let the fall colors begin! If you’ve never roasted veggies before, then this is the perfect time to jump right into it. Roasting veggies is not only a super easy and effortless way to make side dishes or full meals, but it also creates flavors and texture like no other way of cooking.
This pan full healthy roasted veggies is the perfect side dish this season. It features all the beautiful and delicious vegetables Autumn Has to offer and is not only tasty, but is also packed with lots nutrition from these super veggies. I used a variety of fall Autumn veggies that I found at my local fruit market but feel free to add any more if you find any.
To begin simply chop all the veggies, toss them in olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic powder, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Pop into a 400 degree oven for about 35 minutes and that’s pretty much it folks! A simply, tasty, and colorful dish that is sure to impress 🙂
- 2 cups sweet potatoes cut into 1½-inch thick pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cup bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups zucchini sliced or cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium acorn squash seeded, cut into 1 inch slice or cubes
- 1 cup brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chopped veggies in an extra large bowl. Pour oil and spices onto veggies. Toss with hands to combine.
- Spread vegetables in an even layer on baking sheet (s) and bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.