I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
One of my favorite things about the summer season is the grilling and when I think about grilling only one thing comes to mind… Yea you guess it, I gotta have my burgers in the summer!
Although a nice skinny patty will do on some days but you know the days when you just want a fat and juicy burger. One that you can bite into and savor away. Just when you thought it can’t get any better it certainly does! Imagine a big fat burger stuffed with tiny pieces of bacon and creamy chipotle!
So what’s a stuffed burger you asked… well it’s a big burger stuffed with all types of fillings and when you bite into it the filling melts in your mouth.
This burger is stuffed with a chipotle bacon mixture which is surprisingly quick and easy to make!
For the stuffing you will need some Kraft chipotle mayo ( yeah so that’s where the chipotle parts comes in..), 4 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese and last but not least my favorite part, cooked+diced bacon. You will need the bacon both for the filling and some to top the burger but that’s optional.
You can grilled these burgers on a grill outside or indoor on a griddle or pan. I used my favorite heavy duty griddle for these burgers and it gave them those really nice grill marks.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 80-90% lean
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed Romain lettuce cut in halves
- 4 slices kraft yellow cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls split
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese half the 8 oz tube
- 1/4 cup Kraft chipotle mayo
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a griddle or pan to medium heat, cook 10 bacon strips for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside. In a small bowl dice 2 slices of cooked bacon and combine with the cream cheese and 1/4 cup chipotle mayo,set aside.
- Divide burger meat into 8 equal pieces. Pat each portion into a 5-inch round, a little thicker in the center. Top ONLY 4 of the patties with the chipotle mixture ( about 1 tablespoon each). Top with the remaining patties; press the edges to seal. Flatten the centers so that the burgers are even. Brush with a very think layer of oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush the cut sides of the rolls with oil.
- Grill the burgers over a hot fire or in a griddle/pan for 5 minutes on each side medium-rare meat. Meanwhile, Toast the rolls and spread a think layer of chipotle mayo on one side. Place the lettuce and sliced tomato on the rolls, add burger and 2 slices of bacon on each side and top with cheese.
I picked up all of the Kraft ingredients for this recipe from my local south Philly walmart. Whoa! there was so many different types cheese I couldn’t decided what to get but in the ended I settled with the classics and got Kraft singles and Philadelphia cream-cheese. #SayCheeseburger #CollectiveBias
Josh Mercado says
I want to try eat the Cheese burger, Thanks for sharing.
Wow! These look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing, I can’t wait to try these. #client
Saw these on the SoFab site and had to come check it out! These look amazingly delicious with that fabulous stuffing!
Allyson, Thanks so much for stopping by!
Oh my GOD!! Aside from having THE most utterly mouth watering pics ever, your food photography is crazy amazing. Something about the mix-match of colors + textures that you use! I’m going out to buy my own wood panels later! Cannot wait. These burgers look so good and it’s only 9am here! Cravings don’t care.
Thank you Tasha. Don’t forget to check out my DIY food photography background. They are super simple and easy to make and don’t even require any nails or hammering!
This burger is not for the faint at heart and I like it that way! I immediately gravitate towards anything with chipotle and bacon so this a total no brainer for me! The center is to die for!
Thanks Tanya, I’m so glad you liked it 🙂
Melanie @ Carmel Moments says
That looks downright delicious! Perfect for Memorial day weekend too. Pinning.
Have a great weekend Layla!
Have a great weekend too and thanks for pinning Melanie! 🙂
Louisa [Living Lou] says
Oh my gosh! YUM!! I didn’t know Kraft made a chipotle mayo…hello amazing! I’m totally craving this burger right now. Thanks for the great idea!
Yes the chipotle mayo is soo good, you have to try it!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) says
OMG this looks to die for!!!
Erin | The Law Student's Wife says
Oh my grilled cheesy burger goodness. I want this!!!