I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
One of my favorite things about the summer season is the grilling and when I think about grilling only one thing comes to mind… Yea you guess it, I gotta have my burgers in the summer!
Although a nice skinny patty will do on some days but you know the days when you just want a fat and juicy burger. One that you can bite into and savor away. Just when you thought it can’t get any better it certainly does! Imagine a big fat burger stuffed with tiny pieces of bacon and creamy chipotle!
So what’s a stuffed burger you asked… well it’s a big burger stuffed with all types of fillings and when you bite into it the filling melts in your mouth.
This burger is stuffed with a chipotle bacon mixture which is surprisingly quick and easy to make!
For the stuffing you will need some Kraft chipotle mayo ( yeah so that’s where the chipotle parts comes in..), 4 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese and last but not least my favorite part, cooked+diced bacon. You will need the bacon both for the filling and some to top the burger but that’s optional.
You can grilled these burgers on a grill outside or indoor on a griddle or pan. I used my favorite heavy duty griddle for these burgers and it gave them those really nice grill marks.
Bacon Chipotle Stuffed CheeseburgerPrint Rate
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef 80-90% lean
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed Romain lettuce cut in halves
- 4 slices kraft yellow cheese
- 4 kaiser rolls split
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese half the 8 oz tube
- 1/4 cup Kraft chipotle mayo
- 10 slices Oscar Mayer turkey bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a griddle or pan to medium heat, cook 10 bacon strips for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside. In a small bowl dice 2 slices of cooked bacon and combine with the cream cheese and 1/4 cup chipotle mayo,set aside.
- Divide burger meat into 8 equal pieces. Pat each portion into a 5-inch round, a little thicker in the center. Top ONLY 4 of the patties with the chipotle mixture ( about 1 tablespoon each). Top with the remaining patties; press the edges to seal. Flatten the centers so that the burgers are even. Brush with a very think layer of oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush the cut sides of the rolls with oil.
- Grill the burgers over a hot fire or in a griddle/pan for 5 minutes on each side medium-rare meat. Meanwhile, Toast the rolls and spread a think layer of chipotle mayo on one side. Place the lettuce and sliced tomato on the rolls, add burger and 2 slices of bacon on each side and top with cheese.
I picked up all of the Kraft ingredients for this recipe from my local south Philly walmart. Whoa! there was so many different types cheese I couldn’t decided what to get but in the ended I settled with the classics and got Kraft singles and Philadelphia cream-cheese. #SayCheeseburger #CollectiveBias