Healthy grilled chicken and ranch wraps are loaded with chicken, cheese and ranch. These tasty wraps come together in under 15 minutes and make a great lunch or snack! Ranch and chicken are a match made in heaven. Ever since I can remember, ranch was the only sauce I would dip my chicken in. What’s not to love about creamy zesty ranch.
If you’re a huge fan of ranch dressing like I am, than you’re going to fall in love with these chicken and ranch wraps. They are extremely easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time for work or meal prep. These grilled chicken and ranch wraps highlight the subtle flavors of the ranch dressing. Our favorite ranch dressing to use in these wraps is the NEW Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch because it’s made with no artificial preservatives, flavors or colors. It’s made with real ingredients like buttermilk, garlic, onion, herbs and spices, all with a creamy taste!
You can find Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch in the dressing aisle at your local supermarket or Walmart super store. It comes in 3 delicious flavors. You can go with the Classic Ranch or spice things up with the Cucumber Basil or Chili Lime!
For the chicken, you can use rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, fresh grilled chicken or any type of cooked chicken you have on hand. To make the wraps, simply fill an 8” tortilla with cheese, cooked chicken, minced cilantro and lots of ranch dressing. Grill on a pan for a few minutes per side to crisp up the tortilla and melt the cheese.
If you’re in the mood for more, go ahead and add some diced avocado, tomatoes, cooked bacon, lettuce or whatever your little heart desires and enjoy these tasty wraps any time of the day!
Chicken Ranch WrapsPrint Rate
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken breasts chopped (seasoned with your favorite spices, see note*)
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced (optional)
- 4 8 '' tortillas
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon ranch, 2 tablespoons of cheese, and 1 tablespoon of minced cilantro on each tortilla. Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.
- Heat a heavy-duty pan or grill to medium heat. Coat with a light layer or oil or cooking spray and cook wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side or until the tortilla is crispy and golden. Remove from heat, slice in half and serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.