Yesterday I posted the recipe to one of my favorite weeknight dinners; the one pan fajita chicken. It’s quick, simple, and very tasty.
Just one pan, minimal clean-up, and I promise everyone’s going to love these fajita inspired wraps ????
- 2 cups of cooked fajita chicken click link for recipe
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream mayo or greek yogurt can also be used
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheddar or mexican blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cilantro optional
- Pre-pare the one pan fajita chicken using the recipe provided int he other blog post.
- Pre-heat a large heavy-duty pan.
- Place the tortillas flat on a clean surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons of sour cream on each tortilla, Top each with 1/2 cup of the fajita chicken mixture, Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese and some cilantro (optional). Wrap tortillas tightly into a burrito shape and placing seam down.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pre-heat pan or skillet. Place all wraps in the pan seam down. cook for about 1 minute on each side or until crispy.
- Remove from pan. Cut each wrap in half. Serve with salsa or additional sour cream. Enjoy!