Yesterday I posted the recipe to one of my favorite weeknight dinners; the one pan fajita chicken. It’s quick, simple, and very tasty.
Just one pan, minimal clean-up, and I promise everyone’s going to love these fajita inspired wraps ????
Plus, they are great for freezing and taking on the go. I’m always sure to have a few wraps in the freezer incase we need a quick meal.
- 2 cups of cooked fajita chicken click link for recipe
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream mayo or greek yogurt can also be used
- 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheddar or mexican blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Cilantro optional
- Pre-pare the one pan fajita chicken using the recipe provided int he other blog post.
- Pre-heat a large heavy-duty pan.
- Place the tortillas flat on a clean surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons of sour cream on each tortilla, Top each with 1/2 cup of the fajita chicken mixture, Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese and some cilantro (optional). Wrap tortillas tightly into a burrito shape and placing seam down.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pre-heat pan or skillet. Place all wraps in the pan seam down. cook for about 1 minute on each side or until crispy.
- Remove from pan. Cut each wrap in half. Serve with salsa or additional sour cream. Enjoy!
Wraps can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or the freezer for up to 1 month. To heat tortillas place in the microwave for 3-4 minutes or on a hot skillet.
Tried this recipe?Mention @gimmedelicious or tag #gimmedelicious!
wheres the link??
L M Parkins says
Trying my hardest to read the ingredients but the poxy adverts jumping all over the screen are a pain in the arse. So, won’t use this site again!
Cynthia Voormeij says
Indeed: very annoying!!
Linda Arnold says
Me too!! So frustrating. Thank you for bringing it up.
Ansh Patel says
would this recipe get soggy if i put it in my lunchbox and ate it at lunch?
plasterer bristol says
Wow these sound so good. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my, these came out wonderfully. Nothing better to you keep you warm in the winter.