Quick and easy to make 4 ingredient healthy protein brownies are moist and fudgy and contain NO SUGAR, NO EGGS, NO OIL, AND NO FLOUR! They are naturally Vegan, gluten-free, and paleo. Enjoy them for breakfast or any time of the day. Ever since I started making these healthy protein brownies for my paleo obsessed husband, We’ve never looked back. They are fudgy and delicious and because they are made with all wholesome ingredients, eating them couldn’t be easier. There’s no better feeling out there than enjoying brownies guilt free!
These brownies are great if you are on a low-carb or paleo diet or if you are a weight trainer. They are packed with protein powder, nut butter, and bananas. Since they are mostly banana and nut butter, they make a great breakfast on the go.
For best results:
- I suggest using casein, Vega, or any plant-based protein powder in chocolate flavor.
- For the nut butter, almond, cashew or peanut butter all work really well.
- For the bananas, the one and only rule is the riper the better!
To make the brownies, simply combine all the ingredients with a whisk or wooden spoon until fully combined. Pour (or press) better into a greased skillet or small pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes and cool before slicing.
- 2 cups mashed banana, about 6 medium, overripe bananas
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter, use almond or cashew butter for paleo/low-carb
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a small 8x8 baking dish or 8'' skillet with parchment paper or grease well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, peanut butter, whisk until fully combined. Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder with a wooden spoon. Pour batter into a greased pan. Bake for 12-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Cover the leftovers and store in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or at room temp!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS RECIPE, PLEASE PIN IMAGE BELOW!! <3