These incredible no-bake keto peanut butter chocolate-covered cookies are perfectly sweet and have the most delicious combination of peanut butter and chocolate. When you’re sweet tooth is begging for a treat, these easy no-bake cookies are only 5g net carb!
Peanut butter and chocolate go hand in hand, and I’m always reaching for them together. They have been curing my cravings for years, and when you taste this peanut butter no-bake cookie recipe, you will quickly see why. When the satisfying cookie hits your tongue, it practically melts in your mouth.
Whether I’m hosting a get-together or going to a friend’s house, I love to have a low carb dessert option available. There are so many people who eat a keto diet nowadays, and the non-keto eaters won’t even notice the difference. So these peanut butter keto cookies are on my radar a lot when I need to make a dessert to feed a crowd.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THESE KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE-COVERED COOKIES
- Coconut Flour: If you haven’t used a lot of coconut flour yet, you should. It’s loaded with fiber and MCT’s and is a great alternative when you are cooking gluten-free.
- Almond Flour: Using almond flour is a staple when you eat low carb. Plus, it tastes wonderful in many recipes, including these easy keto peanut butter cookies.
- Stevia Extract: You just need a little bit of stevia extract to sweeten these cookies perfectly. You can use it in all sorts of recipes, so it’s great to have on hand.
- Salt: Just a little sprinkle of salt is all you need!
- Creamy Peanut Butter: The texture of the creamy peanut butter with the chocolate is out of this world incredible. You need to try it because it’s that good.
- Sugar-Free Syrup: I use this sugar-free syrup for all sorts of desserts. It’s so good and enhances the flavor of this no-bake chocolate dipped cookies.
- Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips: The chocolate chips are melted and become the chocolate coating on the cookies. Not only does it taste amazing, but it also gives the cookies a gorgeous look too.
- Coconut Oil: When it comes to keto desserts, coconut oil does it all! It gives you healthy fats and melts beautifully with chocolate.
HOW TO MAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE-COVERED COOKIES
These no-bake cookies are so easy to make and are practically effortless. The only part that takes a little bit is letting them chill, but it goes fast. To start, you should mix both flours, stevia, and salt in a large bowl. Once combined, add in the peanut butter and sugar-free syrup.
Using your hands, you need to form the dough into a tube shape and use a knife to cut off slices that are approximately 1/4 inch thick. Feel free to make the dough into all sorts of shapes or leave them as circles. Refrigerate the cookies while you melt the chocolate and coconut oil.
When the chocolate and coconut are ready, begin dipping both sides of the cookies in the mixture then refrigerate them on a baking sheet.
The peanut butter cookies should chill in the fridge from 30 minutes to an hour. The chocolate should set up, and you are ready to devour them!
HOW LONG DO THESE PEANUT BUTTER NO-BAKE COOKIES LAST?
As long as you keep the keto cookies in an airtight container, they will last 1-2 weeks. Or you can freeze them for up to 6 months. Keeping them airtight and away from heat is the most important part of storing the cookies.
Leave a Reply