I miss the summer. I also miss grilling outside. Today, I pulled out my stove-top grill and decided to treat myself to a nice summer barbeque in my tiny apartment. I really couldn’t think of anything better to grilled than this beautiful salmon fillet.
If you’ve been following my recipes, you know I like to keep it quick and simple while implementing my middle eastern heritage into most of my recipes. I seasoned the salon with olive oil, salt, rosemary, thyme, dry parsley, and garlic powder. Isn’t it just beautiful?
I Love my stove-top grill. I use it year round, at least once a week. If you don’t have a grill you can sear the salmon in a pan instead.
Mediterranean Grilled Salmon With Lemon and HerbsPrint Rate
- Salmon Fillet
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dry parsley
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the grill (or pan) to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle all the dry ingredients on the salmon. Squeeze a small amount of lemon onto the fillet. Add the olive oil, rub every thing evenly.
- Cut the lemon into wedges.Place on the grill.
- Place on grill skin down for 6-8 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove From Grill. Serve Hot.