Smooth and creamy Cheesecake bars on a buttery graham cracker crust with swirls of Nutella. If you’re a nutella fan your going to love these creamy nutella swirl cheesecake bars.I shared this recipe earlier today on The Recipe Critic and had to share it here as well because I know you will all love it! Nutella and cheesecakes are one of my two favorite desserts so these bars really did it for me. They are extremely delicious and addictive so be sure to eat a bar and put the rest way.
Don’t let these beautiful cheesecake bars fool you because this nutella cheesecake is extremely easy to make. With just 5 ingredients in the cheesecake, and 2 in the crust, this nutella cheesecake is pretty much one of the most impressive deserts you can make that will sure make an impression. Simply combine the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla and let the mixer do the work. Pour the batter onto a homemade buttery graham cracker crust and bake to perfection.
The one and most important rule when making cheesecake is to let it cool. Hot cheesecake, no thank you! Every time I make cheesecake I dread the waiting. As hard as it may be to allow these yummy bars to cool, there’s nothing better than a cold creamy slice of cheesecake. But if I really can’t handle it, I get around the cooling timing by placing the cheesecake in the freezer for 1 hour.
- For the Base:
- 9 graham crackers
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter melted
- For the cheesecake
- 16 ounces 2 bars full-fat cream cheese, at room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Nutella warm
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease the bottom of a 8x8 -inch baking pan with butter or line it with parchment paper; set aside.
- For the base:
- In a food processor, process the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and pulse a couple of times to fully incorporate. Pour into the lined baking pan and gently pat down evenly with hands or base of measuring cup. Bake for 5 mins. Remove from oven and pour cream cheese mixture on it.
- For the cheesecake: While the base is baking, place the cream cheese and sugar in stand mixer (or by hand). Beat for 2 minutes until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating in between. Lastly, add vanilla and beat to combine until the mixture is smooth and lump free. Pour mixture onto the baked graham cracker crust and smooth into a single layer. Drop large spoonfuls of Nutella on top of filling and swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the center only slightly jiggles. Remove from the oven and cool completely then refrigerate for at least 3 hours (or freezer for 1 hour). Once set, remove from pan using the parchment lining and slice into 9 bars.
PLEASE PIN IMAGE BELOW!! 🙂