Thanks Reese’s for sponsoring this post, as always, all opinions are 100% my own. If you’re a big fan of french toast then your going to love these Reese’s french toast rolls ups. They’re just like the real thing except in a easier to eat, more compact form. Plus, they filled with Reese’s spreads and rolled in a coating of delicious cinnamon sugar. They’re kid (and adult) friendly and super fun to eat not just at breakfast but anytime of the day.
Hold on… are we forgetting the important thing here?! Yes, I said Reese’s spreads. Just thinking about all that chocolate and peanut butter goodness in a jar makes me smile. When this spread came out a few weeks ago I literally ran to the supermarket and grabbed me 3 jars and began spreading them on everything and anything in sight. I had them with apples, bananas, crackers, pita, and the all time classic, with a spoon right out of the jar.
You see, growing up I’ve always loved Reese’s ( maybe a little too much…). They were my first pick on Halloween and I’m going to admit, even as an adult, I can never go to the pharmacy without grabbing a few to snack on. Now I’m super excited about the fact that I can enjoy them as a snack anytime of the day.
- 12 slices white sandwich bread
- Reese's Spreads
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- butter for greasing the pan
- Combine sugar and Cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside. In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined, set aside.
Flatten the toast with a rolling pin then trim the crust.
- Place about a teaspoon of Reese's spreads an inch from one end of the bread spread out in a strip. Roll the bread up and repeat until they're all filled.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the rolls in the egg mixture turning to coat on all sides then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides. Add butter to the pan as needed.
- Add the hot rolls from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar.
I pick up all the ingredients for this recipe at my local South Philly Walmart. The Reese’s spreads can be found in the “peanut butter” isle. #AnySnackPerfect #CollectiveBiasa Rafflecopter giveaway