Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Halloween is slowly creeping upon us…Now that the weather is getting colder and the leaves are falling there’s just one more thing before that needs to happen in order for it to truly feel like fall. Yes, you guessed it! Halloween.
I simply couldn’t let Halloween slip by this year without making a spooky dessert pizza. I’ve been meaning to make one of these pizzas for a few Halloweens now so it’s about time. Dessert pizza’s are fun and tasty plus, the kids love em! My daughter and I baked and decorated this cookie pizza this morning and she had an amazing time decorating the butter nutter cookies.
For this recipe your going to need a pack of you favorite cookie mix (any flavor works fine! I used chocolate chip), vanilla + chocolate snack pack pudding, crushed Oreos, and nutter butter cookies.
- 1 cookie mix and the ingredients listed on the back (any flavor works, I used chocolate chip)
- 2 snack pack vanilla pudding cups
- 2 snack pack chocolate pudding cups
- 8-10 nutter butter cookies
- 8-10 Oreos crushed
- melted chocolate for decorating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare the cookie directed then place in a 10" pizza dish and bake as one whole big cookie. Be sure to leave a few inches along the edges to allow melting space for when the cookie spreads in the oven.
While the cookie is being prepare the decorations of the nutter butter cookies. Melt about 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in a small bowl then spoon into a piping bag or a small ziplock bag. Pipe Halloween decorations onto the cookies and set side to set.
After the cookie has cooled spread a layer of vanilla pudding then another layer of chocolate pudding. Sprinkle a thick layer of crushed Oreos then top with the decorated nutter butter cookies. You can also add Halloween candy to create a more spookier effect.
I picked up all the essentials for the recipe at Walmart. Most walmarts have a display shipper that holds most of the ingredients (Snack packs, Nutter Butters, Oreos) for this recipe all in one place.#SnackPackMixins#CollectiveBias : Find more Halloween and Fall snack creations on Pinterest