Creamy, flavorful, and super easy to make avocado pasta that will blow your mind! it takes under 15 minutes to make and will impress you and your loved one!
If there’s ever a recipe I’m going to beg you to try, it’s this one. This avocado pasta is out of this world! you won’t really know what to expect or how delicious it is until you try it. It’s like nothing else I’ve ever had before but tastes just a tad like pesto. The smooth creamy avocado along with the tangy garlic and fresh herbs make an amazing combo! Plus, it’s healthy and good for you too!
You basically cook any type of pasta you want to al’dente and set it aside. Then you take the avocado, garlic, parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon or lime, and basil and/or cilantro and process it for just a minute until it’s all combine. Place the creamy avocado sauce mixture on your pasta and combine. The results are truly magical! Tangy, creamy pasta that will impress just about anyone and will make you look like a pro chef! ????
Avocado Sauce PastaPrint Rate
- 2 cup uncooked dry pasta any type
- 1 ripe avocado halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves or/and cilantro or parsley I used basil and cilantro and it was amazing!
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook your pasta according to the package. Drain well.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the avocado, olive oil,parmesan cheese, garlic, cilantro, and lime juice in a blender or food processor and blend well. You can leave it chunky or process it until it's creamy.
- Toss the pasta with the avocado sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with parmesan or romano cheese, if desired. Enjoy!