Crunchy Breaded Chicken Salad with Spicy Ranch Dressing
This recipes makes 2 salads.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper sliced
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese for garnish optional
- For the Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
Chicken:Heat pan on medium heat;Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan. Slice chicken breast in half so that it makes two fillets. Dip in bread crumbs and place on hot oil. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is golden brown in color. It won't need a lot of time to cook because the chicken should be thin. After the chicken is cooking remove from heat and cut into strips. Arrange on the salad.
Salad and Dressing:
While the chicken is cooking,mixing bowl mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside. In a salad bowl, mix the bell peppers and romaine lettuce. Divide the salad mixture into the salad plates, Top with the spicy ranch dressing, add the sliced chicken and top with Parmesan cheese.
Enjoy warm or cold!