The BEST Creamy Cilantro Sauce
Creamy cilantro that doubles as a salad dressing and dipping sauce is made with yogurt, sour cream, garlic, jalapeno and lots of cilantro! This magical sauce will become your new favorite sauce and is great for dipping, on salads, tacos, and grilled meats.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 24 tablespoons
- 2 cups cilantro leaves and stems about 1 small bunch
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream can sub with Greek Yogurt
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin optional
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded optional
Add all the ingredients to the food processor, season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a dressing bottle or air-tight container and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Use on salads, tacos, burrito bowls, as a dipping sauce or on rice and grilled meats.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 33kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.1mg