Homemade Mini Cinnamon Pretzels with Dipping Sauce
2.5all purpose flour
2tspinstant quick rise yeast
1cupwarm water -110 degrees F
1. Combine all the ingredients for a dough and knead for 4-5 minutes or until the dough is soft and well combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it in the microwave or oven (off) and allow to rise for 20 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut the dough into 15 pieces and roll each piece out about 12 inches long and 1 centimeter in diameter. Make a U shape and twist both ends and stick to opposite end of pretzel.
3. Place the pretzels on a greased baking sheet and allow to rest for 5 minutes then place in the oven for 10 minutes until golden in color. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.
4. Combine the sugar and cinnamon to make the cinnamon sugar. Brush the pretzels with butter and dip in the cinnamon sugar.
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of water in the microwave or stove top until they begin to melt.
2. Add the powdered sugar and whisk until the mixture is creamy.
Place the glaze in a bowl for dipping or drizzle it on the pretzels.