Quick and easy to make, these 4 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Nutella Croissants are the perfect snack.
A few days ago we purchased a large jar of nutella and we finished it in under 3 days. My daughters were spooning it right out of the jar. But then again, my husband and I had our fair share as well . We just love the stuff.
After a few days we decided we will stop eating the nutella out of the jar and instead just use it in sandwiches or recipes. I’ve been experimenting with nutella lately in a few dishes and the results are always amazing. I will post a few more nutella recipes coming up in the next few weeks (hint: nutella cheesecake bars included).
These nutella croissants were super easy to make, bake and eat! They took under 10 minutes to prep and another 15 minutes to bake. The flavor of the strawberry banana along with the chocolaty nutella and flaky croissant is delicious. They are a great snack for breakfast, school, after school, the park, or just about anytime! I baked two batches and we finished them all the same day.
I used refrigerated croissant dough but puff pastry can also be used as well. Begin by rolling out the refrigerated croissants dough or puff pastry onto a clean surface. Top with a tablespoon of nutella, a slice of strawberry and a slice of banana.
Roll into a croissant shape.
Then place on a baking dish, no greasing needed, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the croissants are almost golden on the outside.
4 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Nutella Croissants
- 2 cans Refrigerated Crescent rolls
- 1 cup nutella
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberry
- egg for glaze
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Separate 2 cans (8 oz each) Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls at perforations to make 16 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of nutella on shortest side of each dough triangle. Top with a slice of banana and a slice of strawberry. Starting with shortest side of triangle, roll to opposite point enclosing the nutella, strawberry and banana; arrange in pan.
- optional step: For a shiny crust on the croissant, combine 1 egg with 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Brush the croissants before placing in the oven.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly baked. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Scrapebox footprints says
You can also present your web link on numerous short article directory sites.
com, a Web Marketing House that deals with SEO,
SEM and Online Marketing. Solicit customer testimonials and provide a page for them.
com is concentrated on providing customers with exemplary purchaser
organization collectively with a versatile technique to accessing organization info.
This passive income source can make you millions in the quickest possible time.
However, one in five consumers in developing nations do not
have access to credit or banking facilities.