Candy Lovers dream bars filled with an assortment of reese’s, snickers, M&M’s, Chocolate chips, and much more.
Ladies you know when you are on PMS and you get that craving for chocolate, that urge to stuff your mouth with a load of chocolate in order to satisfy your chocolaty cravings.. I get carried away at times, but this is one invention I’m proud of. These bars are packed with my Favorite chocolaty snacks. I was planning on making m&m blondies today but couldn’t resist adding just about everything I had in my pantry!
These bars came out incredibly delicious! I ate 5 bars and wanted more but unfortunately had to hold myself back..
I used M&M’s, Mini Reese’s, Mini Snickers, Semi Sweet Chocolate chips, half a Toblerone bar, and a pretzel stick. You can add ANYTHING that you have in hand. Be creative and they will taste great.
Candy Lovers Blondies
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour add 1/3 cup more for hard crispy bars
- 2 sticks butter soften butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1.5 cups chopped candy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop 1- 1.5 cups of candy.
- beat the butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 3-5 minutes until fluffy.
- Add the flour and mix with a Spatula or wooden spoon.
- Add half the candy into the batter and mix in.
- pour the batter into a greased (or coated with foil or parchment paper) 9x9 pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the candy on top of the batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cut immediately. Store in a air tight container for 3-5 days at room temperature.