Raise your hand if you LOVE potatoes!
ME! If you don’t like them, I suggest you step away now. This recipe is all about potatoes. Nothing more. Nothing Less. Okay, and maybe some cheese and green onions. But that’s it!
These mouthwatering potatoes are super easy to make and can be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Serve them as a side with eggs and bacon in the morning, on the side of any lunch or dinner dish, or even eat em like that! They are soft and cream on the inside and nice and crispy on the edges.
You know how I share a ton of quick and easy recipes on the blog but as of today, this recipe is one of the easiest EVER. It doesn’t get much easier than these baked potatoes.
There are 3 simple steps to making this dish:
1) Wash & slice potatoes approximately 1/4 inch thick. Layer potatoes in an oven safe dish or cookie sheet. Cover with paper towel and microwave for 5-6 minutes or until almost soft.
2) Remove from microwave. Lightly brush potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and seasoning.
3) Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking dish or baking sheet with spray or cover with parchment paper. Set aside.
Wash & slice potatoes approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Place sliced potatoes in baking dish and cover with a paper towel. Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until the potatoes are almost soft. Lightly brush potatoes with olive oil. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions, and seasoning.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the potatoes are soft.
- Stove top Method (skip if you are using microwave) If you do not have a microwave you can boil the potatoes on stove top using this method.Place potato slices in a large pot, cover with water, and cook until boiling. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain potatoes and lay in baking dish or cookie sheet, slightly overlapping.