A simple diced avocado, tomato, red onion, and cilantro salsa dressed in olive oil, lime, salt, and pepper. This flavor-packed salsa is great on tacos, burrito bowls, grilled meat, or simply with tortilla chips.
Lately, I’ve had a serious obsession with avocados. Their rising prices haven’t stopped me from eating them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don’t know if it’s the creamy buttery texture or the fact that they’re so good for you, but I’m in love.
Today we’re making this mouthwatering flavor-packed avocado and tomato salsa. This salsa and EVERYTHING you want in salsa and more. The flavors of the cilantro and lime paired with the avocado tomato and onion are just amazing. This creamy zesty salsa is great with grilled chicken, salmon, or steak. It’s also great on tacos or burrito bowls!
To Make Avocado Tomato Salsa
Simply add to a large bowl, diced avocado, tomatoes of choice, onion, cilantro, olive oil, the juice of lime or lemon, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine and serve immediately!
Serve on grilled meat, tacos, burrito bowls, as a side salad, or on toasted bread!
The Best Avocado & Tomato Salsa
- 2 ripe avocados pitted and diced
- 1 cup tomato diced (any type of tomato)
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime 2 tablespoons
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, fresh lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Gently stir with a spoon until fully combines.
- Serve immediately or tightly cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days. The lime will keep the avocado from browning.
Looks really good