Turkey, cheese, lettuce and cream cheese rolled up in tortillas and cut into bite size pinwheels. These little snacks are super quick and easy to make and are perfect as a snack or a lunch box meal. If you haven’t jumped on the meal-prep wagon, this is a great time to do so. Ever since I started meal prepping, my days are going much smoother and I’ve been able to avoid fast food and save lots of money as well.
These meal prep turkey and cheese roll ups are great if you’re a beginner or just want a quick no fuss snack. They come together in under 5 minutes and make a great lunch or snack.
It all begins with a soft tortilla. Whole wheat, flour or veggie tortillas are all great options, just make sure the tortillas are super soft. The next step is the creamy layer or cream cheese. Regular cream cheese will do but if you want to go the extra step, try using Crystal Farms® Garden Veggie Cream Cheese.
The cream cheese is then topped with a leaf of lettuce, two slices of turkey, two slices of cheddar cheese and rolled up into a log and sliced into pinwheels.
I like to use Crystal Farms® Cheese Cheddar cheese. It’s a great company out of Lake Mills, WI. They produce great cheeses with few preservatives, are a rich source of calcium, and all products are gluten-free and lactose tolerant!
Turkey and Cheese Pinwheels (Meal-Prep Idea)
- 3 medium soft tortilla, 10-12 inch
- 6 tablespoons Crystal Farms® Garden Veggie Cream Cheese or ranch dressing
- 6 slices cold cut turkey
- 6 slices Crystal Farms® Cheese Cheddar Cheese
- 3 leaf romaine lettuce
- For meal prepping:
- 1 cup of your favorite fruit, dates, berries or grapes
- 1 cup carrots, or celery or grape tomatoes
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each tortilla.
- Top each with a leaf of lettuce, two slices of turkey and two slices of cheddar cheese.
- Tightly roll up into a log. Cut each log into 5-6 slices. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To meal prep: Place 4-5 pinwheels in a meal prep container. Add 1/4 cup fruit and 1/4 cup carrots or your favorite veggies. Cover in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Okay, now for the best part!! Crystal Farms Cheese and I have teamed up to offer everyone a chance to win a Barebones Pathfinder Cooler ($60 value) so you can prep your sandwiches for lunch and keep them cool!
To enter: follow the prompts in the giveaway box below.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Crystal Farms® Cheese. The opinions and text are all mine.