Avocado Tuna Salad
Tuna salad made naturally creamy with the addition of avocado. This super easy to make salad is healthy, light and refreshing and is great for a keto or low-carb diet.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 (5 oz) can tuna packed in water or oil drained
- 1 ripe avocado roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1/4 cup minced red or green onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place all of the ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix with a fork or spoon until the avocado is roughly mashed and mixed through.
Serve on lettuce wraps, toast, or in a sandwich. To store, cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days.