When I say these are the best ever brownies, I REALLY mean it you guys. We are a brownie loving family; we make brownies at least once a week, and this if my favorite recipe for quick and easy fudge brownies.
I remember a few years ago, I did not have a perfect go-to brownie recipe. My brownies would either come out too cakey and dry or too flat and hard. I was never able to get that fudgy chewy inside with a nice crust on top. After months of recipe development and about 30+ pans of brownies I finally got it! 🙋
Amazing brownies Recipe
- 1 stick salted butter (1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- ¼ cup walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminium foil or parchment paper or spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat in a medium saucepan or in the microwave in 30 sec increments while stirring, until the chocolate and butter are fully melted.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar and stir. Add beaten eggs and vanilla and stir until well combine. Add flour, chocolate chips, and walnuts. Gently stir just until blended (do not overmix batter).
- Pour batter into pre-pared and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the crust has formed and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for at least 15 minutes before attempting to cut.