I’ve got a super easy yet DELICIOUS fudgy brownie recipe for you today. Brownies can’t get any more fudgy or easier to make than this folks!
Ya’ll know brownies are my thing right? We can’t go more than a week here without making a batch. A few years back I was hooked on boxed brownie mix and to be honest I thought they were “alright”. I mainly used the mix because it’s very easy to use and also because back then I assumed that making brownies from scratch was very hard. Turns out it’s not hard at all! It may take any extra step making it from scratch but I swear it tastes 1 billion times better and once you try it you will NEVER EVER go back to brownie mix again!
Like I said, these brownies are simple and easy to make. The entire brownie mixture will be made in the pot or bowl you decide to melt your butter or margarine in.
If you decide to melt the butter in the microwave use a large plastic or ceramic bowl and if on the stove top then use a medium saucepan. Either way works just fine. After melting the butter add the sugar and cocoa and stir until fully combined. Then add the eggs, vanilla, flour and salt; mix and your done!
If you like you can now add 1 cup of chocolate chips, nuts, m&m’s, marshmallows, Reese’s or whatever your heart desires!
Easy One Bowl Fudgy Cocoa Brownies
- 1/2 cup melted butter or 1 stick
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8 square pan or line with foil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine melted butter and cocoa and sugar stir until fully dissolved.
- Add eggs one at a time then vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Stir in flour and salt until the flour is fully combine. Be careful not to overmix mix.
- (optional) fold in 1 cup of nuts, raisins, chocolate chips or anything you desire.
- Spread in pan and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes or until the center is slightly set. Be careful not to over-bake!
- Cool completely then cut into 9 large squares or 16 small squares ( I cut mine into 16)
Share the love – Click on collage to Pin it!