Chicken spiced with garlic, cilantro & lime and oven roasted. This flavor packed zesty chicken goes great in burritos, tacos, bowl, and salads and is done all in one pan in under 30 minutes! One pan meals never get old. I’ve got a few one pan dinners on my dinner routine and this cilantro lime chicken is a dish we make at least once a month. It’s easy, quick and always full of flavor and delicious. You can never go wrong with cilantro & lime and the addition of garlic and spice makes this chicken even better.
We like to serve this cilantro lime chicken with a side of rice or in burritos. If you’re on a diet, ditch the carbs all together and serve it on a fresh salad and top with my famous healthy creamy avocado cilantro lime dressing and enjoy a filling low-fat, low-carb meal without sacrificing flavor.
Sheet Pan Roasted Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cut into thin ¼ inch strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into thin slices (any color bell pepper)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- cooked white rice or salad, for serving
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine the minced garlic, chopped cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, cumin, paprika. Add sliced chicken and bell peppers to bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and mix the chicken and spices until fully combined.This can also be done in a ziplock bag.
- Pour chicken mixture onto a large baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and bell peppers are lightly charred. Serve with rice, tortillas, or salad.