Quick 30-minute chicken and veggies flavored with Cajun seasoning, garlic, and olive oil. These flavorful flavor packs are super healthy and make a delicious low-carb dinner.
I’m always in the search for quick and simple dinners that are 30 minutes or less. Foil pack dinners are always a great option when you just want a healthy and quick dinner without the bells and whistles. It’s as easy as combining all the ingredients, folding them in foil and baking. Of course, you can always grill them too if it’s summertime or you have access to a grill.
The result is FLAVORFUL and tender chicken and veggies thanks to the vibrant cajun seasoning. The olive oil and garlic make this flavor-packed dish even better. If you’re trying to lose weight or on a low-carb diet, I suggest you eat the chicken and veggies straight out of the foil with a fork. If you want to make this a complete dinner, I suggest serving with cooked brown rice or quinoa or a side of mashed potatoes.
Foil Pack Cajun Chicken and Veggies
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt ground onion (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper optional
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Cut 4 sheet of foil into long rectangles (about 12''x12''). Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly onto the 4 foil sheets. Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil packs on a cooking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes. Serve chicken from foil packets. Be careful when opening packets; steam is trapped inside.