Healthy zoodles (zucchini pasta) cooked in butter, garlic and parmesan. This extremely flavorful and fragrant dish makes an unbelievably delicious and healthy dinner in under 10 minutes.Once you try zucchini noodles, there’s no going back. I’m obsessed. Zucchini noodles (aka zoodles) make it 100x easier to eat healthier and to still enjoy all of your favorite pasta dishes guilt free.
I’ve made my share of zucchini noodle dishes and this quick 4 ingredients, 10 minute is another great way to cook zucchini noodles. This recipe is all about 3 simple flavors. The garlic, butter and parmesan.
Minced garlic (lots of it!) is first cooked in butter until it releases all of its natural flavors. The zoodles and parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and pepper are then added and cooked al dente. The whole cooking process takes less than 5 minutes because the zoodles only need a minute to cook!
Garlic Parmesan Zoodles (4 Ingredient, 10 min)
- 2-3 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2-3 large cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Spiralize zucchini into thin noodles using a spirlizer.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt butter, then add garlic. Cook garlic until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes) Be careful not to burn garlic.
- Add the zucchini noodles and grated parmesan cheese and salt & pepper to taste. Cook for 1-2 minutes or just until the zoodles are al dente.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Top with more parmesan if desired.
Notes*After spiralizing zucchini, place spiralized zucchini on a few paper towels and sprinkle with a light layer of salt. Cover with another paper towel and rest for a few minutes. This will help draw the liquid out of the zucchini. This step is optional but highly recommended.