Healthy low-carb spiralized zucchini noodles tossed in fragrant garlic chicken. This simple yet flavorful dish comes together in under 15 minutes with just 4 simple ingredients. Summer is right around the corner and all I want to eat in summer is zucchini noodles. They’ve became a great replacement to pasta over the past few months and have helped me et much healthier dinners and trim off a few pounds as well.
These garlic chicken zoodles have become my go to dish because of how simple and delicious these zoodles are. The whole dish consists of chicken breasts cut into small chunks, a few cloves of minced garlic, spiralized zucchini noodles and olive oil. After those 4 main ingredients, you can add in pretty much anything else you’d like. I like to stick with salt, pepper and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes but parmesan is a great option too!
4 ingredient Garlic Chicken Zoodles
- 2 medium chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat a large heavy-duty pan to medium/high heat. Add olive oil and minced garlic. Cook garlic for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until fragrant. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add chicken, red pepper flakes and salt & pepper. Cook chicken for 5-6 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Toss in spiralized zoodles and cook for 1 minute then turn off heat. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.