Tilapia, broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, and carrots all baked in one pan in under 20 minutes. This quick sheet pan dinner is healthy and loaded with the flavors of garlic and spices.One pan dinners have become a must around here. Who has time to make multiple dishes and spend all day preparing dinner? This flavorful tilapia and veggie sheet pan dinner is a must try. It’s packed with garlic, olive oil, and spices and comes together in just a few minutes and bakes very fast too.
Frozen or fresh tilapia works but the tilapia must be defrosted before baking. For the veggies, I used broccoli, asparagus, zucchini and baby carrots but any other veggies such as onion, tomatoes, thinly sliced sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts or par-boiled potatoes will also work.
This tasty mix of fish and veggies is great for meal prepping too! To meal prep, the fish and veggies, cook 1 cup of your favorite rice according to package directions then divide it into 4 meal prep containers. Top the rice with veggies and enjoy this tasty meal all week-long!
Healthy Sheet Pan Tilapia and Veggies + Meal-Prep
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh Parsley (or dried)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (fresh or dried)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in halves
- 2 cups broccoli florets, fresh or frozen
- ½ lb asparagus, tough ends removed
- 2 cups cooked rice for meal prepping
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat olive oil (or butter) on low-medium heat in a small pan. Add garlic and saute on low for about 1 minute. Remove from heat and add lemon juice, parsley, oregano, and salt + pepper to taste.
- Arrange fish and veggies in a single layer on a sheet pan. Evenly pour the garlic spice mixture onto fish and veggies. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
- To meal prep: Cook 1 cup of brown rice according to package instructions. Divide rice into 4 meal prep containers. Place 1 tilapia fillet in each container along with a few carrots, asparagus, and broccoli. Cover and place in the fridge for up to 4 days. To reheat, microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until steaming.