Chicken and veggies coated with a sticky sweet chili garlic glaze and baked on a sheet pan. This healthy take on sweet chili chicken is loaded with flavor and great for meal-prep!
Sheet pan meals are great when you’re cooking for a large family or don’t have a lot of time to babysit the dish. They’re as easy as placing all the ingredients on a sheet pan and popping in the oven. I make sheet pan meals all the time and this sweet chili chicken and veggies is great if you’re craving take-out. It’s quick, flavor-pack and a much healthier alternative.
The chicken and veggies are coated in a sweet chili, garlic, and soy sauce and baked all in one pan. Serve with a side of brown rice or noodles or prepare them in meal-prep containers and enjoy the dish at work!
Healthy Sweet Chili Chicken & Veggies
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup snap peas
- For the sauce:
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce (Mae Ploy)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (optional)
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk heat soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, sriracha garlic, cornstarch and sesame seeds.
- Spread chicken and chopped veggies on a baking sheet. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and toss to combine. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice or noodles or divide into 4 meal-prep containers along with ½- 1 cup of brown rice in each container.