Spicy buffalo chicken wraps with ranch dressing are bursting with flavor and made in just 5 minutes!
When I think buffalo chicken the first thing that comes to mind is buffalo wings but today we’re making something so much better. These buffalo chicken wraps have all the tasty flavors of buffalo wings without all the added fat and calories.
They’re made in under 5 minutes thanks to my best friend rotisserie chicken. If you don’t have rotisserie chicken you can also use any pre-cooked chicken or make my stove-top grilled chicken or quick shredded chicken recipe.
To make the wraps, simply combine shredded cooked chicken with buffalo sauce. You can use buffalo sauce from a jar or combine hot sauce with melted butter.
Next, all the mixture to a soft flour tortilla and top with shredded lettuce and ranch or blue cheese dressing. You can also add thinly sliced tomatoes and onion if you’d like.
The result is a delicious wrap that’s bursting with flavor. The spiciness of the buffalo sauce and cool creaminess of the ranch is a combo to die for!
5 Minute Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 2 cup cooked chicken shredded or chopped (rotisserie, shredded, or grilled)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce or 1/3 cup hot sauce + 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- Optional fillings: tomato onion, shredded cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken and buffalo sauce until the chicken is fully coated with the sauce.
- Lay out the flour tortillas and divide the chicken evenly among the tortillas. Top the chicken with lettuce, and ranch dressing. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll the wrap burrito-style. Enjoy warm or cold!