Simply, healthy, and easy roasted veggies featuring all of Autumn’s beautiful colors and delicious flavors. These roasted vegetables are a must-try this fall and make the perfect side dish all season long!
Let the fall colors begin! If you’ve never roasted veggies before, then this is the perfect time to jump right into it. Roasting veggies is not only a super easy and effortless way to make side dishes or full meals, but it also creates flavors and texture like no other way of cooking.
This pan full of healthy roasted veggies is the perfect side dish this season. It features all the beautiful and delicious vegetables Autumn has to offer and is not only tasty but is also packed with lots of nutrition from these super veggies. I used a variety of fall Autumn veggies that I found at my local fruit market but feel free to add any more if you find any.
To begin simply chop all the veggies, toss them in olive oil, basil, oregano, garlic powder, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
Pop into a 400-degree oven for about 35 minutes and that’s pretty much it folks! A simple, tasty, and colorful dish that is sure to impress 🙂
Autumn Roasted Veggies
- 2 cups sweet potatoes cut into 1½-inch thick pieces
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups zucchini sliced or cubed into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium acorn squash seeded, cut into 1 inch slice or cubes
- 1 cups brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chopped veggies in an extra large bowl. Pour oil and spices onto veggies. Toss with hands to combine.
- Spread vegetables in an even layer on baking sheet (s) and bake at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.