Chicken, avocado, tomato, and cheese topped with a cilantro yogurt ranch sauce and wrapped in flour tortillas. These easy no fuss wraps are lean and make a great healthy high protein lunch.It’s no secret that burrito wraps are a favorite of mine. They’re easy to make, healthy, and always flavorful. I usually start with chicken and build upon it. Avocado and cheese are great add-ins too. To tie it all together, I like to use Greek yogurt, sour-cream or ranch. This avocado ranch chicken wrap features ranch and greek yogurt as the base. The flavors of the ranch along with the richness of the avocado are a match made in heaven.
For the chicken, I like to season chicken breasts with taco seasoning and grill it on the stove top. I then chop or shred it and use it for the wraps. Chopped or shredded rotisserie chicken or any other type of leftover chicken works great too!
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour-cream
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing bottled or homemade
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cupscooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 avocado peeled & pitted and sliced
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese optional
- In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, ranch dressing, cilantro and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place tortillas on a clean flat surface. Top each tortilla with 1/4th of the chicken, avocado, tomato, and shredded cheese. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the yogurt/ranch sauce and roll tightly. Secure with a toothpick if necessary. Enjoy!