Chicken, avocado, tomato, and cheese topped with a cilantro yogurt ranch sauce and wrapped in flour tortillas. These easy no fuss wraps are lean and make a great healthy high protein lunch.It’s no secret that burrito wraps are a favorite of mine. They’re easy to make, healthy, and always flavorful. I usually start with chicken and build upon it. Avocado and cheese are great add-ins too. To tie it all together, I like to use Greek yogurt, sour-cream or ranch. This avocado ranch chicken wrap features ranch and greek yogurt as the base. The flavors of the ranch along with the richness of the avocado are a match made in heaven.
For the chicken, I like to season chicken breasts with taco seasoning and grill it on the stove top. I then chop or shred it and use it for the wraps. Chopped or shredded rotisserie chicken or any other type of leftover chicken works great too!
Avocado Ranch Chicken Burrito WrapsPrint Rate
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or sour-cream
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing bottled or homemade
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro or parsley minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cupscooked chicken chopped or shredded
- 1 avocado peeled & pitted and sliced
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese optional
- In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, ranch dressing, cilantro and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place tortillas on a clean flat surface. Top each tortilla with 1/4th of the chicken, avocado, tomato, and shredded cheese. Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the yogurt/ranch sauce and roll tightly. Secure with a toothpick if necessary. Enjoy!