Soft, rich chocolate and walnut packed Double Chocolate Chunk Walnut Brownies are calling your name
If you are a chocolate lover then these brownies are for you. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I love to add lots and lots of chocolate (okay, maybe I do get carried away..) to my brownies. These brownies are extra chocolate and extra special because :
1: I used both chocolate chips and chunk pieces
2: I added 4 eggs to give the brownies the extra moistness
3: I added some walnut, well, just because walnuts are amazing in brownies.
As complicated as this recipe may sound it’s very easy to put together. It literally takes 10 minutes, and it’s a small batch recipe, only making about 9 bars in an 9-inch pan. After all, we are all busy aren’t we. These brownies are perfect for the chocolate lover in your life, in my case, Me.
Triple Chocolate Walnut BrowniesPrint Rate
- 4 large eggs at room temperature
- 4 oz. semi-sweet roughly chopped chocolate optional
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 16 T. 2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. salt
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups chopped walnuts Optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9x9 inch backing pan with foil or parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, salt,baking powder, and Coco powder, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs, butter, vanilla, and sugar for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula
- gently stir in the walnuts, chocolate chips, and chocolate chunks.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into 9 ( or 16 mini) pieces.