Iced-coffee is one of my must have summer essential. I seriously can not imagine drinking hot coffee in this weather! I love iced-coffee, especially during the summer, It’s so cool and refreshing!
I used to buy iced coffee from Starbucks but it really adds up. I think it’s silly paying up to $4 for something you can make at home for a fraction of the price and time!
Today, I’m going to show you how to how to make perfect iced coffee at home With a Keurig coffee maker.Making iced-coffee at home is soo easy! once you make t once I promise you’ll never go back to paying $3-$4 for a cup of coffee again.
Ever since I received the Single Serve Brewing System from Cuisinart I’ve been enjoying perfect Iced-coffee at home a few times a day. It’s always cold and perfect every time! If you have a Keurig, you know how delicious every cup of brewed coffee is. If you don’t have a one I highly suggest you get yourself one asap, your missing out my friend!
What I love is that the Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing system has an extra Large Removable 80 oz. Water Reservoir offers impressive capacity, eliminating the need for frequent refills. The Hot Water Button lets you enjoy your favorite instant coffee, soup, tea, and hot cocoa, in no time.
Making iced-coffee with it is super easy, there are 5 Cup Sizes including an iced beverage setting (how cool is that!).
To make iced-coffee turn the coffee maker on and it will automatically begin heating up the water. While it’s heating up the water go ahead and fill a big glass (8-12 oz) with ice all the way to the top.
When the Coffee maker reads “open head” go ahead and insert your favorite flavor of coffee or use the per-measured “my k-cup” and fill it up with your own coffee. Select your cup size, I use the iced-coffee size.
Now press “brew” and watch your coffee brew instantly. Next, Add your cream and sugar to taste.
There you have it folks! In just a few seconds, you have a fantastic cup of freshly brewed Iced Coffee for a fraction of the cost of your local coffee shop.
It’s great waking up every morning and effortlessly brewing a perfect cup of coffee in under 4 minutes.
- 1 small Keurig coffee cup I used Green Mountain Coffee
- 8-12 oz cup filled with iced
- 2 tablespoons half & half or Evaporated milk I used evaporated milk
- 3-4 teaspoons sugar to taste
- Turn the coffee maker on and it will automatically begin heating up the water. While it's heating up the water go ahead and fill a big glass (8-12 oz) with ice all the way to the top.
- When the Coffee maker reads "open head" go ahead and insert your favorite flavor of coffee or use the per-measured "my k-cup" and fill it up with your own coffee. Select your cup size, I use the iced-coffee size. Now press "brew" and watch your coffee brew instantly.
- After the coffee is done dripping, remove the cup from the coffee maker and add the cream and sugar. If you are serious about your iced-coffee you can even freeze pre-made coffee in ice cube trays and use them when you make coffee.
This post was brought to you by Cuisinart. All opinions expressed are my own.