Tired of drinking black coffee because you’re on the keto diet? You might feel like you’re missing out without the creamer and sugar, but I assure you that this Keto Bulletproof Coffee will make you forget all about your traditional cup of coffee! It’s rich, creamy, and loaded with healthy fats to get you through the day.
Coffee is something I can’t do without. I like to have it first thing in the morning to jumpstart my day. If it weren’t for coffee, I doubt I’d have nearly as much energy to get half of the things done on my to-do list. While I love coffee, I’d spend a lot of time drinking it without any sugar or creamer because I’m following a keto diet. Of course, I missed drinking coffee with the extra flavor, but I finally found something that beats any other cup of coffee I’ve ever had before.
Keto Bulletproof Coffee
The Keto Bulletproof Coffee is an absolute must-have for anyone who loves coffee and is currently doing keto. With just a handful of ingredients, you’ll have the most flavorful cup of coffee to get you through your day, and you won’t even need to worry about the carbs in your beverage.
What You’ll Need to Make Keto Bulletproof Coffee
It only takes a few ingredients to prepare the Keto Bulletproof Coffee. You’re going to need the following ingredients:
- Brewed Black Coffee. You can use your favorite flavor and brand of coffee to use. It’s all a matter of preference.
- Unsalted Butter. I know it might sound weird, but I promise the butter gives each cup of coffee the most delicious taste.
- Coconut Oil. Choose your favorite brand of coconut oil to add to your cup of coffee with butter. It is keto-friendly and gives your coffee that perfect consistency.
It’s genuinely that simple. You’ll only need three primary ingredients to make the Keto Bulletproof Coffee that will likely become a morning must-have for you. Ever since I’ve started making it, I haven’t gone back to drinking straight black coffee.
How to Make the Keto Bulletproof Coffee
Prepare your coffee like you usually would and pour it into a cup. After you have your coffee in the cup, add the butter and coconut oil to the cup, mixing well with a spoon.
You can drink it straight from the cup or add ice to it if you want to be cold instead of hot. I like to pour it into a reusable plastic cup and fill it with a bunch of crushed ice because I prefer cold coffee.
What to Add to the Keto Bulletproof Coffee
You can keep your Keto Bulletproof Coffee plain, or you can add a few extras to it. I like to use sugar-free, keto-friendly syrups to customize the flavor. You can find sugar-free syrups in a wide variety of flavors, including vanilla, hazelnut, and pumpkin spice. While the coffee does taste good just as it is, you might want to switch things up a bit from time to time to get your coffee to taste even better.
Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- 8 ounces Freshly Brewed Coffee black
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter unsalted
- Soften coconut oil and butter in the microwave just until melted (about 20-30 seconds)
- Add the coffee, coconut oil, and butter to a blender and blend for 1 minute or until frothy.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy hot or allow to cool in the Combine coffee, butter, and coconut oil in a blender and blend until frothy (about 1 minute).
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!