These waffles are a keto dieter’s dream come true. They’re soft, fluffy and crispy on the outside and are only 2 net carbs each! If you’re missing carbs and hate watching the rest of the family munch on waffles and pancakes on the weekends while you’re stuck with eggs an avocado, then I’ve got you covered. Learn how to make the BEST keto waffles in under 15 minutes and I promise they’re so much better than the “regular” stuff.
They’re soft and fluffy and can be served for breakfast with no sugar maple syrup and fruit or savory topped with fried chicken, bacon and avocado. They can also be prepared ahead of time and frozen so you can pop one in the toaster as needed.
To make keto waffles you will need:
- Almond flour (can sub 1:4 ratio, 2 tbsp coconut flour)
- Cream cheese (can sub with heavy whipping cream)
- Sweetener (Erythritol, Swerve or MunkFruit sweetener)
Keto Maple Syrup:
Keto maple syrup is a little tricky to find because most “sugar-free” maple syrups contain hidden sugars. This Maple Syrup is the only brand we recommend (not sponsored!). It’s rich and thick and perfectly sweetened with natural sweeteners and is by far the best maple syrup we’ve found.
The BEST Keto Waffles
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until mixed through and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Grease pre-heat waffle iron with cooking spray or butter. Pour batter into waffle iron depending on the iron size.
- Cook until golden and crispy. Repeat until all the batter is finished. Enjoy!