I’ve been MIA the past few weeks but now I’m back!
I just got my brand OXO Non-Stick Pro Sauté Pan and I had to make a one pan recipe with it. It’s HUGE and super heavy with hard-anodized aluminum which ensures superior heat retention and even cooking. It also has Angled side walls help liquids evaporate quickly and rounded bottoms facilitate efficient stirring, and a helper handle provides extra leverage for easy lifting and carrying.
So I decided to make a nice big batch of pasta to eat over the weekend. This pasta is so easy to make and cooks in less than 10 minutes. It’s as easy as tossing everything into the pan, covering it with the lid and walking away… 10 minutes and dinner is ready!
Quick One Pan Spinach and Zucchini PastaPrint Rate
- 1 package 8-ounces Fettuccine Pasta ( or any other type of pasta)
- 2 to 4 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup zucchini sliced about 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion optional
- 4-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry italian spices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine pasta, zucchini, tomatoes, onion, garlic, italian spices, olive oil,1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and water in a large straight-sided skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat (leave spinach until the end).
Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 8 minutes. Add spinach, stir and turn off heat.
Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and olive oil, serve hot.
Thank you, OXO friends, for sending me the Non-Stick Pro Sauté Pan + Cover and allowing me the chance to review it. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. #oxocookware