I’ve been MIA the past few weeks but now I’m back!
I decided to make a nice big batch of pasta to eat over the weekend. This pasta is so easy to make and cooks in less than 10 minutes. It’s as easy as tossing everything into the pan, covering it with the lid and walking away… 10 minutes and dinner is ready!
Quick One Pan Spinach and Zucchini Pasta
- 1 package, 8-ounces Fettuccine Pasta ( or any other type of pasta)
- 2 to 4 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup zucchini sliced, about 1 large zucchini
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion, optional
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup tomatoes, cherry, grape, or diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dry italian spices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine pasta, zucchini, tomatoes, onion, garlic, italian spices, olive oil,1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and water in a large straight-sided skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat (leave spinach until the end).
Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 8 minutes. Add spinach, stir and turn off heat.
Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and olive oil, serve hot.