Chicken and your veggies coated with garlic and herbs and baked to perfection. This simple no fuss sheet pan dinner is ready in under 25 minutes and is also great for meal prep too.
Sheet pan dinners have become a big thing in my house. I pretty much make a sheet pan dinner almost every other day. You basically toss all the ingredients in a large sheet pan, top with your favorite herbs and spices and bake!
This Chicken and Veggies sheet pan dinner is a healthy choice with lean protein and plenty of veggies, yet it is a perfectly hearty and flavorful meal thanks to the garlic and herbs. The chicken and veggies are coated with garlic, olive oil, fresh lime (or lemon) juice, and gourmet garden lightly dried herbs. I love the trio combination of garlic, herbs and lime and it goes so well with chicken and veggies. To make life a whole lot easier, and to add an additional flavor element, I like to use Gourmet Garden lightly dried herbs. Gourmet Garden Lightly Dried Herbs can be used just like fresh herbs but last for weeks in the fridge after opening. They have more fresh flavor, color, texture and aroma than fresh herbs. Gourmet Garden products are also less wasteful and longer lasting than fresh herbs so no more throwing away herbs that have gone bad!
Gourmet Garden herbs contain simple organic ingredients like herbs/spice, canola oil and sea salt. Products are organically grown and sourced in Australia and are non-GMO, Kosher and Halal.
They can be in the produce section at Walmart in the following varieties: Basil, Cilantro, Chili Pepper, Ginger, Parsley and Chives.
For this recipe, I used cilantro, parsley and a pinch of chili flakes but chives and basil work great too! You can mix and match your favorite herbs or use just one.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini cut 1 into inch pieces
- 1 medium onion cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper any color, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut into 1 inch pieces
- For the Garlic & Herb marinade:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic crushed or finely chopped,
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden lightly dried parsley or chive or basil
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden lightly dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger optional
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and lime juice.
- Place the chicken and veggies on a sheet pan and drizzle with the garlic and herb mixture. Combine with hands until all the chicken and veggies are coated.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the chicken and veggies are cooked through.
- Serve immediately with rice or quinoa or cool to room temperature and divide into 6 meal prep containers.
Okay now for the giveaway!! Gourmet Garden and I are thrilled to offer my readers the chance to win a $50 Walmart Gift Card and $20 worth of product vouchers so they can create their own healthy meal featuring Gourmet Garden products.
TO ENTER: please leave a comment below letting us know your favorite herbs and your favorite herb dish.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Gourmet Garden. The opinions and text are all mine.
Karen McCormack says
Brilliant! Made this for dinner this eve, served with Middle Eastern grains as an alternative to rice! Yummy 😋
This is my FAVORITE sheet pan recipe. I’ve tried it with lots of different vegetables, and they are all good. The only change I make is adding some red wine vinegar to the marinade. Healthy and delicious!
Deb Stamm says
Made this tonight and it is great. Not a parsley fan so added chives instead. Will also be great to take to work.
Thank you so much for sharing.
I love lots of herbs and grow several but my favorite is probably oregano.
Mim Eichmann says
Ok, although they’re not an herb and not cheap, I love tossing in a very small handful of raw pine nuts to roast for the last few minutes at the end of a veggie mix similar to what’s described above. Yummy!! ~ Mim
Desira Vancura says
One of my favorite herbs is Caraway Seed.
Roasted Pork and Potatoes.
Thanks for the info on the Gourmet Fresh herbs, I am never able to use the fresh fast enough and hate to waste.