Meal Prep - Healthy Chicken and Veggies
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 2 medium chicken breasts boneless skinless cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper optional
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice of choice optional
- 4 meal prep containers
Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
Place 1/2 or 1 cup of cooked rice of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers. Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months.
Serving: 1container with brown rice | Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 685mg | Potassium: 809mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 610IU | Vitamin C: 34.6mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 2.9mg