If there’s one thing I love in this world more than brownies it’s super gooey brownies. I make a batch of brownies every week because my daughter and husband LOVE them. We hate dry brownies… We prefer them moist and gooey.
I make my brownies gooey but every time I make them my husband says he wants them even gooier! so one day I told him okay I’ll make you a batch of super moist and fudgy brownies and I’m sure your going to love them! If your on a diet I suggest you step away right now because you can’t just have one brownie your going to want to eat at least two or three squares, maybe even four.
Ladies and gentlemen behold.. Super moist & fudgy brownies and yes yes chocolate ganache to top it off! These brownies are seriously the MOST gooiest brownies I’ve ever had in my life. They literally melt in your mouth.
There’s chocolate on the inside and outside and I also used chocolate chips in the batter as well but that’s optional. Brownies are one of those things that you shouldn’t skimp out on and buy cheap chocolate. I suggest using Ghirardelli chocolate chips ( that’s what I used) because they are super rich and decadent.
These brownies will remain super moist and fudgy even after cooling off and will stay that way for up to 5 days.
Super Moist & Fudgy Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate bar, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate genache recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and let it hang over two sides.In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter on low and stir until butter has melted. Add chocolate, and stir constantly until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in both sugars until combined. allow to slightly cool.
- After the chocolate mixture is slightly cooled, Whisk in the eggs and vanilla until fully combined. Add flour mixture to batter and stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smooth top with a greased spatula. Bake for 20-25 minutes (20 minutes for gooey Brownies). Be careful not to over-bake. Let cool completely then pour ganache on top. Cut into pieces and serve or store.