Quick skillet chicken breasts cooked in a fragrant garlic butter cilantro sauce in just 15 Minutes!
Winner winner chicken dinner! There truly is nothing better than a quick a tasty chicken recipe that will get the dinner on the table in no time. Quick chicken breasts recipes are my bread and butter and help me get the dinner on the table FAST during the hectic weeknights.
This 15-minute garlic butter chicken is a true gem and will become a family favorite of yours. The chicken is sliced thin so it cooked super fast and is seared in a buttery garlic and cilantro sauce that is out of this world.
The recipe is so versatile and easy to adjust to taste and the chicken can be served in so many ways. It can be served with a side of steamed veggies, zucchini pasta, or fresh greens if you are on a keto diet or served with a side of veggies and pasta.
To make 15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken You Will Need:
- Chicken breasts: cut in half horizontally to make two thin chicken breasts so they cook evenly and quickly
- Garlic: This recipe is all about the garlic so you really want to use fresh garlic if you can.
- Butter: Butter is the sauce of the recipe and adds so much flavor to the chicken so I highly recommend it. If you are not eating butter, it can also be subbed with light olive oil.
- Cilantro: Lots of fresh cilantro (stems and leaves). If you’re not a fan of cilantro, replace it with parsley, dill or your favorite fresh herbs.
15 Minute Garlic Butter Chicken (Keto)Chicken breasts cooked in a fragrant garlic butter and herb sauce in under 15 Minutes.Print RateServings: 4 peopleCalories: 150kcal
- Cut chicken breasts in half to make 4 thin chicken fillets. Season with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until golden and crispy. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add 2 tablespoons butter to the pan along with the garlic, fresh herbs, and a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes. Stir the garlic and herbs into the melted butter.
- Return chicken to pan and drizzle sauce on chicken. Cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the garlic is golden and fragrant. Serve with a side of pasta, veggies, or rice.
NutritionServing: 1chicken fillet | Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 1.4mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.4mg