Quick and healthy oven roasted shrimp and veggies done in one pan in under 20 minutes, plus it’s under 200 calories per serving! If you’ve been following the blog then you know how much I love one pan recipes. They’re easy to prepare and require minimal clean-up. This dish is so easy to make you basically toss all the veggies in a sheet pan and bake until charred, then add the shrimp just 5 minutes before removing from the oven. It’s very similar to the 15 minute healthy roasted chicken and veggies recipe but for the shrimp lovers.
I added thinly sliced carrots but they can easily be replaced with potatoes or asparagus. It’s baked at a high temp (425) so the veggies become perfectly charred. The result is delicious charred veggies with tender juicy shrimp that goes perfect on rice, pasta or with a salad!
Easy One Pan Roasted Shrimp and VeggiesPrint Rate
- 1 lb shrimp raw
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 zucchini cubed or sliced
- 1/2 onion cubed or sliced
- 1 bell pepper cubed or sliced (any color)
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced (or potato)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425F for at least 10 minutes. Line a large sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- Place veggies in a large bowl and sprinkle with half the seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon oil. In another bowl combine the shrimp, the remaining seasoning mix (half) and 1 tablespoon oil; set shrimp aside.
- Pour the veggies into the sheet pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly charred. Add the shrimp and bake for 5 minutes or until pink and tender. Remove from oven and enjoy hot with rice, pasta, or salad!