Chicken and veggies cooked in a skillet in under 15 minutes, this quick and easy healthy dish is great for dinner or meal-prepping and can be customized too!
Ever since I shared my 15-minute chicken and veggies a few months back, I’ve gotten a few requests for the stove-top version so here it is! Now you can make the chicken and veggies but on the stove-top instead of the oven.
The whole dish comes together very quickly and effortlessly. I would say the only prep in this dish is just chopping all the chicken and veggies. You can also prep the chicken and veggies ahead of time and freeze them in ziplock bags (check out the post on how to do that here) or you can cook them and store them in meal-prep containers in the fridge.
I used Italian seasoning as the primary seasoning but taco, cajun, bbq, or even ranch seasoning will work too! If you want to go the extra step, try adding bbq sauce or your favorite Asian stir-fry sauce!
Quick 15 Minute Stir-Fry Chicken and Veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or oil of choice
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 large zucchini cut into slices
- 1 medium bell peppers cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow onion halved and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or your favorite seasoning blend!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet to medium, high heat. Add the chicken, veggies, garlic, and spices. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the veggies are soft and tender and the chicken is golden and cooked through.
Serve with rice, pasta, toasted bread or eat as is for a low-carb meal!