Moist and Fluffy Almond flour and banana pancakes are super easy to make with just 4 Ingredients. They’re great for gluten free and low carb diets and come together in minutes! Sunday mornings call for pancakes and if you’re on a low-carb, paleo or gluten-free diet, then I’ve got you covered. These almond flour banana pancakes are a dream come true. They’re soft, moist and fluffy. They come together in just a few minutes and melt in your mouth. My husband and daughters prefer them over “regular” pancakes and they’re all I make now!
I like to add chocolate chips for the kiddos but berries or any other add-ins are delicious too. If you’re bodybuilding or want to go the extra step, I suggest adding a tablespoon of almond flour to the batter. The almond flour makes them super moist and adds protein and flavor!
To Make gluten-free Almond Flour Pancakes, you will need:
1 extra ripe banana
1/4 cup milk
1 cup almond flour
optional add-ins: 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extra, chocolate chips or berries.
To Make the Batter and Cook:
Mash the banana in a medium bowl, add the eggs and milk. Stir in the almond flour and mix until the battery is fully combined. At this point, feel free to add some chocolate chips or your favorite add-ins(no more than 1/4 cup). Cook pancakes on a greased pan or skillet, making sure to keep the size of the pancakes small so they don’t fall apart when flipping.
Serve with butter, honey, or maple syrup and enjoy! 🙂
Gluten-Free Almond Flour Banana Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 cup milk of choice of water
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips optional
- butter or oil for greasing pan
- pinch of salt
- Mash the banana in a medium mixing bowl, using a fork. Add the eggs and milk; beat with a fork (or whisk) until combined. Add the almond flour and beat until fully incorporated. Optional, add chocolate chips or add-in of choice.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, lightly grease with butter or oil. Drop batter by spoonfuls (use about 2-3 tablespoons per pancake) onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form; about 2-3 minutes. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side, 2-3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.