Looking for something quick and easy for dinner and only requires 4 simple but Delicious ingredients? well you’ve come to the right place my friend. Cheap YES… Easy YES… Delicious? Um.. of course! it’s like the best pasta bake ever! This dish is super easy to make and only requires 4 ingredients to make excluding the cilantro because that’s like something I use to garnish everything :D!
When I was working and pregnant, I really didn’t have any time to cook or even prepare food. Instead I would make our dinner for the next day the night before so I wouldn’t have to scramble in the kitchen when I got home. I usually prepare this dish at night and place it in the fridge and then just pop it in the oven when it was time for dinner the next day.
I used chicken but that’s optional and the dish would still work very well without it. I usually use the frozen grilled chicken when making this ahead of time because I can just mix all the ingredients and place them in the casserole dish. When I’m making this dish on the weekends I grill or pan fry fresh chicken.
Now let’s talk about the cheese.. Let’s just say I “enjoy” cheese; I use lots and lots of cheese anytime I get a chance. It’s just so gooey and delicious!
4 Ingredient Chicken Pasta casserolePrint Rate
- 2 cups Leftover frozen or pre-cooked chicken
- 1 Jar Marinara sauce
- 4 cups any type cooked pasta, drained
- 1-1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine pre-cooked pasta, chicken, and marinara sauce; Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with the shredded mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve Hot, Enjoy!